Wadani national party has opened talks with the defected wing of former cabinet ministers of the ruling Kulmiye governing party. The group announced earlier that they opened dialogue with the justice and welfare party which did not bear fruit.
The group has announced the formation of five member committee that will represent them at the talks with Wadani opposition party which already opened in Hargeisa.
Although the members do not agree on joining a new party after defecting from the ruling Kulmiye party over stance.
The five named members are as below:-
- Former Justice minister, Husein Ahmed Aidid
- Former minister for education, Faarah Elmi Gedole
- Former Assistant minister for public works
- Former public works minister, Abdirisak Khalif Ahmed
- Former labor minister, Abdi Aw Dahir